The Organizing Committee for the 2022 Conference on Robot Learning (CoRL 2022) requests proposals for full and half-day workshops. Workshop proposals should be submitted by July 15th, 2022 through this form.
This is the first year that CoRL will have a day dedicated to workshops. The goal is to provide an avenue for discussing topics and ideas at the forefront of robot learning research. The workshops will take place on the first day of the conference on December 15.
The CoRL conference is planned to be a hybrid event and at this time we expect the workshops will also be held in a hybrid mode. However, as COVID-19 restrictions change, we will provide more details on the format of the conference and workshops.
We will select workshops based on their research and educational value, interest, and relevance. Specifically, we welcome and will give priority to:
- Proposals with confirmed, high-quality, and diverse set of invited speakers. Specifically we encourage organizers to consider, among others, diversity of presenters in terms of:
- Seniority and academic rank
- Race and ethnicity
- Geographic location
- Industry, government, and academia
- Research perspectives
- Workshops that have the potential to lead to new research ideas and directions.
- Workshops that encourage reflection and guiding long-term visions.
- Workshops focused on negative results and open problems.
- Workshops that are timely and unique in comparison to recent or upcoming workshops at other robotics and machine learning conferences.
- Event structures that will encourage discussion and interaction among the participants (e.g. shared talks between senior and junior researchers, debates, panels, discussion sessions, small working groups)
We expect proposals of approximately 2-3 pages (maximum of 5 pages). Please contact the workshop chair (Dorsa Sadigh; email@example.com include [CoRL22 Workshops] in the topic line) with any questions. The template for the workshop can be found here.
You can submit your workshop proposals at this google form.
- Workshop Proposal Deadline: July 15, 2022
- Acceptance Notification: August 15, 2022
Date of Workshop: December 15, 2022